For teach a child critical thinking you can use next recommendations:
- Encourage questions: Encourage your child to ask questions and to be curious about the world around them.
- Teach them how to gather information: Teach your child how to gather information from different sources, such as books, the internet, and people, and how to evaluate the credibility and relevance of each source.
- Practice problem-solving: Give your child opportunities to practice problem-solving, such as through puzzles, riddles, and brainteasers.
- Teach them to think independently: Encourage your child to think for themselves and to come to their own conclusions.
- Teach them to analyze: Teach your child how to analyze information, ideas and arguments.
- Teach them to evaluate: Teach your child how to evaluate information, ideas and arguments, including how to identify bias and fallacies.
- Give them real-life examples: Use real-life examples and encourage your child to apply critical thinking skills to everyday situations.
- Practice decision making: Encourage your child to practice decision making, and to consider the consequences of their choices.
- Provide feedback: Give your child constructive feedback on their critical thinking skills, and help them identify areas for improvement.