Here are the basic steps to make a simple tycoon game on Roblox:
- Create a new game on Roblox Studio and select the “Tycoon” template.
- Use the building tools to create the layout of your tycoon. This can include different areas such as a store, factory, and office.
- Add interactive objects to the tycoon such as buttons, doors, and levers that the players can use to interact with the game.
- Use scripting to create the game’s mechanics. For example, you can use scripts to control the flow of money, the production of goods, and the leveling system.
- Create a simple UI that displays the player’s money, level, and other information.
- Test the game and make any necessary adjustments.
- Publish your game on the Roblox platform and share it with others to play.
Keep in mind that creating a tycoon game on Roblox requires prior experience with Roblox Studio and Lua programming. Also, there are many tutorials and resources available online that can help you with the development process.