To create a shirt in Roblox on mobile, you will need to have a Premium membership (Roblox Builders Club) and use the Roblox mobile app. Here are the general steps to create a shirt in Roblox on mobile:
- Open the Roblox mobile app and log into your account.
- Tap on the “Create” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Shirts” from the list of options.
- Use the tools in the app to design your shirt. You can use the paint tools to add colors, patterns, and designs to the shirt.
- Once you have designed your shirt, you can test it on a character by tapping on the “Preview” button.
- Once you are satisfied with your shirt, you can upload it to the Roblox website by tapping on the “Publish” button and make it available for other users to purchase or wear in their own games.
It’s important to note that you need a premium membership(Roblox Builders Club) in order to upload clothes or any other items to the Roblox platform and you also have to agree to their terms of service and the guidelines of creating clothes. Additionally, creating a shirt on mobile is more limited compared to using the Roblox Studio, so it might require more skill and patience.