It is not possible to create a full-fledged game like a simulator in just 5 minutes in Roblox, as it is a complex process that requires knowledge of the platform, scripting, and game development. However, here are some basic steps you can follow to create a simple simulator in Roblox:
- Create a new game in Roblox Studio by clicking on the “Create” button on the Roblox homepage.
- Choose a game template, such as “Start to Finish” or “Empty template”.
- Add a player character by dragging and dropping one from the “Models” tab into the game space.
- Create a simple environment by adding some basic objects, such as a floor and walls.
- Add a script to the player character to allow movement and control.
- Test your game by clicking on the “Play” button in the top right corner of the screen.
Please note that this is a very basic example, and creating a more complex and polished simulator would require more time, effort and knowledge in scripting, game development and design. Additionally, We suggest you to visit the Roblox developer forum, tutorials, and other resources to learn more about game development on the platform.