To create a group in Roblox, you will need to have a Premium membership (Roblox Builders Club) and follow these steps:
- Log into your Roblox account and go to the “Groups” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click on the “Create Group” button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a name and description for your group, and choose an icon for it.
- Set the membership fee for joining the group, and the group type (Open, Closed, or Private).
- Click on the “Create” button to create the group.
- Once you have created the group, you can customize it by going to the group page, then click on the “Group Admin” button on the top right corner, and you will find the settings and options for the group.
- You can also invite members, post updates, and manage the group’s settings from the group page.
It’s important to note that groups are a way to bring together a community of players who share similar interests or goals in the Roblox platform. You can also create ranks and assign specific roles to the members to manage the group’s activities. And also, you have to make sure that your group follows Roblox’s terms of service and community guidelines.