Losing weight from 90 kg to 70 kg is a significant goal that requires a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise. Here are a few tips to help you lose weight:
- Set realistic and specific weight loss goals, and have a plan in place to achieve them. A weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week is a safe and sustainable rate.
- Create a calorie deficit by consuming fewer calories than you burn. This can be achieved by reducing portion sizes, making healthier food choices, and increasing your physical activity.
- Incorporate a variety of nutrient-dense foods into your diet, such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.
- Avoid processed and high-calorie foods, such as fast food, sugary drinks, and snacks.
- Exercise regularly. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity, such as brisk walking or cycling, most days of the week.
- Incorporate resistance training, 2-3 times a week, to build muscle and boost metabolism
- Get enough sleep and manage your stress level.
- Keep track of your progress by measuring your weight and body measurements, and by taking progress photos.
- Seek support from friends and family, or consider working with a registered dietitian or personal trainer.
- Lastly, be patient with yourself and don’t give up if you hit a roadblock. Remember, weight loss is a journey, not a destination.
It’s important to remember that losing weight at a rate faster than 1-2 pounds per week is not sustainable and could lead to muscle loss, slowed metabolism, and weight regain. It’s important to focus on a healthy and sustainable diet and exercise routine and also consult with a doctor or a registered dietitian before starting any new diet or exercise program.